On the spur of the moment!

I think creativity atleast with respect to writing down or speaking your thoughts has a lot to do with doing it on the spur of the moment. More often than not creative thoughts and ideas for me come out best when I just do them on the spur of the moment. For instance consider blogging - I get these random ideas and thoughts which I want to blog about. If I don't blog about it right away or atleast ASAP, the chain of thoughts loses the original charm. I have even tried to quickly put down some bullet points and save the blogpost to come back and finish 
it later, but it has not helped me much. This just reminds me of a Sanskrit line, the translation of which goes like this -
"जिस बात को कहना चाहते हो उसे सही समय पर सही तरह से कह दो, नहीं तो स मय उस बात का रस पीजाता है!" 
I think I am trying to tell myself not to delay expressing what I want to express - that is what twitter, gplus and blog are for (sorry I don't have a FB account ;).