Loneliness can kill anyone!

It is easy to day dream, it is easy to assume that life is very cool. However, have u ever been lonely? I am not talking about solitude. There is a fine line between solitude and loneliness. Sometimes I wonder how I could be lonely when I have caring parents and brother and some friends too. My parents and bro are great but are miles away. Isnt this enough to feel lonely? I think loneliness is at its peak when someone u want to listen to you, is not much interested in what you have to say to them, when u want to see someone, but that someone isnt as interested as u, when u want to hear someone speaking but that someone doesnt have much to say to you. Loneliness could drive you mad, could kill you, could do anything to you. I wish I could learn to enjoy the loneliness too. I have tried a lot many things which people are always ready to give me advice on. I am still all alone...