Disgusting end to the day!

The day started pretty nicely this morning. Overall I had a smooth weekend, or atleast I thought so. I had taken an oath to do everything I could to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes which have developed over last couple of months. I laid down a few plans for the same too. But boom...what happened at the end of the day now at almost 2 AM. My eyes were filled with tears. I cried cried cried and cried and now, i look into the mirror, my eyelids feel swollen. All my efforts went for a six in just a matter of few minutes. Guess certain things become inevitable despite all planning. All I can do now, is to start all over again tomorrow. I am sincerely hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow being Monday, I wish, me and everyone have a great week ahead.