Trust your instincts!

God is everywhere. God resides inside each one of us. I strongly god resides inside us in the form of our instincts. A lot of us have the habit of taking our insticts lightly. But trust me this is my experiences talking here, instincts never ever lie. My second experience with the so called bharatmatrimony was huge disaster. My instincts told me quite early on, something about the guy did not feel right. Similarly several times my instincts have held me up from doing certain things. But human that I am, I do possess the disgusting habit of going against the norms. Everytime I have done it, I have ended up in big troubles. Life does pose us with lot of confusions and problems but we get one first chance of dealing with it in the form of our instincts. This is useful in almost every action you take in life. But I believe when it comes to relationships, instincts are life saviours though not everyone would agree. It is very easy to give in to temptations and take your instincts lightly. But 9/10 times you can rest assured you are going to be in trouble. When you are trying to date someone or looking through a matrimony website to find a potential life partner, trust your instincts more than anything else. Now I don't mean to say, you have completely give in to your instincts, I just mean to say, keep in mind what instincts have to say and get data. I hate jumping into conclusions about someone with limited data. But almost invariably most of the time my data ultimately tells me what my intuition was trying to tell me earlier. So trust your instincts. If something doesn't feel right accept it and do not proceed until it feels right.